Easy construction of 3D mining zones using the FFLoop routine
This entire operation can easily be completed in well under one minute.
PDF example contains a demonstration of building the mine plans pictured aboveDownload Example
- Unzip ffloop.zip to create ffloop.pnt
- To display these construction lines in Map3D, use File > Open (Construction Lines) and select ffloop.pnt
- Begin building the floor plan, using CAD > Build > FFLoop.
- Enable trace snapping by selecting CAD > Snap > Trace Snap. Specify the maximum element width as 20. Select OK.
- Select a corner point on the upper construction line as illustrated above.
- Close the loop by selecting the first point again.
- Do the same on the middle and lower construction lines.
- Select the last point a third time to complete the loop building process.
- Now select Build from the entity properties dialogue box.
- The entire excavation outline will now be constructed.