|Multi-processor||Multi-core processing||Multi-core processing|
|Multi-disk access||Parallel disk access||Parallel disk access|
|64 Bit||64 Bit||64 Bit|
|Accumulated damage tracking||Accumulated damage tracking **||Accumulated damage tracking **|
|Map3D Non-Linear (3D)|
|Map3D Plasticity (3D)|
* Larger capacity available if requested
** Accumulated damage tracking allows elastic models to track and store damage history thoughout multiple mining step analyses
- Save 67% on all annual prices listed above
- Available as single user 1 year licence (for thesis work), or alternatively an 8 user 3 month licence (for course teaching).
- Commercial consulting projects do not qualify, commercial research does not qualify.
- The academic discount applies for uses of Map3D for educational purposes only. The intended reason for the discount is to allow teachers and students to apply Map3D for their thesis and/or educational work. If this use involves analyses for mines, this is acceptable provided this is required for the thesis work.
- In order to qualify for the academic discount you must supply the name of the students, title of the thesis and the contact details for the student and the student's supervisor. Copies of all publications that arise from the research must be supplied to Map3D International Ltd.