23 March, 2017 - V67
- New: Re-written model integrity checking.
30 November, 2018 - V67
- Fixed: Error 26 on start up caused program crash.
- Fixed: Faster startup.
- New: Double click on *.inp - do not run analysis.
- New: Batch startup options: -analysis, -silent, -console.
13 October, 2018 - V67
- Fixed: "CAD > Edit > Group" caused program crash.
- Fixed: Faster startup to avoid key error 26.
- New: "CAD > Edit > Group" parallelized.
- New: Additional routines parallelized during file load and intersection stages.
- New: "CAD > Properties > Control Parameters" simplified/detailed option.
- Other minor bug fixes.
14 June, 2018 - V67
- Fixed: Excel plot parameters changed unpredictably.
- Fixed: Help "?" on Analysis and Analysis Options dialogues did not work.
9 May, 2018 - V67
- Fixed: "File > Open Model (CAD)" restarted an new analysis if Analysis Dialogue box open.
5 March, 2018 - V67
- Fixed: "Analysis > Options > Async I/O" caused program crash when not checked.
- Fixed: "Analysis > Options > P-Ram" more memory now available.
27 January, 2018 - V67
- Fixed: "Plot > Average Box/Polygon Box" caused program crash for surface stresses.
- Fixed: "Visualization > EVP File > Contour Time" not displaying.
- Fixed: "Plot > Surface Components" missing parts of contour plots.
- Fixed: "CAD > Edit > Group Entities" not working for DD elements.
- Fixed: "Plot > Options > Spacing" not working for Surface Components.
- Fixed: "File > Import Model From DXF" fixed spacing assigned intermittently.
- Fixed: "CAD > Build FFLoop" does not complete when using Spanish language menus.
- Fixed: "Plot > Options > Grid Lines" lines were jagged.
20 December, 2017 - V67
- Fixed: Analysis results from models run prior to year 2000 would not load.
- Fixed: "Excel > All Steps" not giving values for step one if the model is displaying a different step.
- Fixed: "CAD > Edit > Copy > GPlane" moving corners of adjacent/incident grids.
- Fixed: "File > Quick Open Model" very slow when selecting multiple *.inp files.
- Fixed: "CAD > Edit > Smooth" not working properly.
- Fixed: Gline contour results not plotting.
- Fixed: "File > Import DXF" not grouping all surfaces into blocks.
9 December, 2017 - V67
- "File > Save Model (CAD)" - bug fix.
7 December, 2017 - V67
- "CAD > Edit > Group Blocks" missed some blocks, caused random program crash - fixed.
3 December, 2017 - V67
- "File > Output > Selected Grid Components and Selected Element Components" now supports full length of "name" parameter.
- "File > Plot > Excel > name" disabled so that chart plotting can proceed without error.
- "L" parameter now calculated for line grids using "Polyline" and "Window" options.
- "L" is measured from the the starting point of the grid line, so line grids should be constructed from the excavation surface outwards.
- "L" parameter can be "fully populated" if you have not used a "Fixed Grid Spacing"./li>
1 December, 2017 - V67
- Join triangles into quadrangles not working during file load - fixed.
- Coordinate pack and renumber missing some corners - fixed.
28 November, 2017 - V67
- Excel "Abort" not working - fixed.
- Excel "name" parameter causes data dump failure - fixed.
- New "Plot > Surface Components > Merr" only displays large "Serr" values - this makes it easy to find solution problems.
- New "CAD > Edit > Entity Properties > More Steps" displays steps in grid format.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.
30 October, 2017 - V67
- New: "CAD > Edit > Group Blocks" merges multiple blocks into one, by deleting interfacing surfaces.
- This feature is very useful for combining blocks constructed by extruding DD surfaces.
27 October, 2017 - V67
- Fixed: "Plot > Surface Components > ERR" not plotting.
- Fixed: "File > Import Model from DXF" unnecessary colour renumbering.
- Fixed: "Analysis > Options > MSCALC" results formatting error.
- Fixed: "Plot > Surface Components > Absolute/Induced Strain" not calculated correctly.
- Fixed: "CAD > Properties > Material Properties > Stress State" not enough digits displayed.
- Fixed: "View > Hide > Show Errors" not showing "WHITE" edges linking wrong way errors.
28 September, 2017 - V67
- Fixed: Excel "ea" parameter not being parsed correctly.
27 September, 2017 - V67
- New: Extended precision Excel plots.
- Fixed: Excel multi-step dump.
- Fixed: Miscellaneous bug fixes.
24 September, 2017 - V67
- Fixed: Plot > Stress > Induced/Absolute.
- Fixed: Plot > Strain > Induced/Absolute.
18 September, 2017 - V67
- New: Optimized "File > Open Model (CAD)" - up to 4 times faster file load - Map3D PRO only.
- New: Optimized "File > Save Model (CAD)" - up to 10 times faster file save - Map3D PRO only.
- New: "Control Parameters > Use Host Material Datum as Ground Surface".
- Automatically assigns "-1" material code to elements located above the datum.
- This eliminates the requirement to surround areas above the datum in a "-1" zone.
- New: All Steps option for "File > Output > DXF, WRL, OBJ, BMP, PNG, JPG, TIF and GIF".
- This allows you to get screen images for all steps.
- New: English, Spanish and Russian menus.
- New: DXF 100% compatibility with AutoCAD specification.
- New: DXF import of GLINE using LWPOLYLINE, POLYLINE, LINE or 3DLINE.
- Fixed: Excel export format to support all sgnificant digits with no truncation.
- Fixed: "Help > Check for Map3D update".
15 July, 2017 - V65
- New - PRO version now supports all cores/threads available.
- New - "Analysis > Options > Halt on Errors" enables analyses to proceed even if there are errors detected.
- Bug fix to "Intersection Analysis" - not all blocks were checked for negative volumes.
- Bug fix to "All Steps" option for "File > Output > DXF, WRL, OBJ, BMP, PNG, JPG, TIF and GIF".
- Bug fix to Excel plot - scatter plot will now always generated.
- Bug fix to "Excel > Repeat" now available after changing mining step number.
26 June, 2017 - V65
- Bug fix to "Analysis > Options > Collapse" routine.
25 June, 2017 - V65
- New "Analysis > Options > Collapse" routine that collapses adjacent triangles to quads.
- New "All Steps" option for "File > Output > DXF, WRL, OBJ, BMP, PNG, JPG, TIF and GIF".
- Updated Spanish and Russian menus.
- "View > View Grid Plane" improved so geometry is always upright.
- Bug fix - comma separated values in *.inp files fixed.
- Bug fix - "View > Hide > Mining Step81-100" fixed.
1 May, 2017 - V65
- New "CAD > BUILD > FFLoop & DDLoop > Mesh" routine.
- New support for cylinders (line grids) with "File > Output > DXF and OBJ".
- New support for spheres (point grids and seismic visualization) with "File > Output > DXF and OBJ".
7 April, 2017 - V65
- Bug fix - "File > Export Model as DXF" full compatibility with AUTOCAD specification.
- Bug fix - "File > Ouput > DXF Screen Image" full compatibility with AUTOCAD specification.
5 April, 2017 - V65
- Bug fix - Problems with more than 1.5 million nodes had lumping error.
- New support added for DXF - MESH entity.
- MESH is heavily used by the AutoCAD Promine mine design software.
28 March, 2017 - V65
- Bug fix - "File > Save" defaulted to DXF instead of INP.
- Bug fix - 3DPDF colours incorrect for certain models.
22 March, 2017 - V65
- "Plot > Excel > Polyline" selection of grid lines - bug fix.
- Random program crash during "CAD > Edit > Undo/Redo" selection - bug fix.
- Random program crash during "File > Save Model (CAD)" - bug fix.
13 March, 2017 - V65
- Clarification of how to specify mining steps from within Deswick:
- Export each block using DXF-POLYLINE/POLYFACEMESH - this is the Deswick default.
- Do not use DXF-3DFACE
- Example attribute specification to mine a block at step 5:
- MAP3D_MSTEP5 - use 0 (excavation) as the attribute value.
- Example attribute specification to backfill a block at step 6:
- MAP3D_MSTEP6 - use 4 (where 4 is the material number representing the backfill) as the attribute value.
19 February, 2017 - V65
- New switch "Tools > Undo
" to disable undo functionality.
- Improved detection of Windows Temp Folder for scratch and undo files.
- New "Tools > Language > English/Russian/Spanish" beta implementation of language menus and tool tips.
4 February, 2017 - V65
- Bug fixes to "File > Output > Selected Grid Components".
- Bug fixes to "File > Output > Selected Surface Components".
29 January, 2017 - V65
- Bug fixes to Excel interface.
- Fully populated fixed.
- Polygon select fixed.
23 January, 2017 - V65
- Added support for DXF ENTITY type LWPOLYLINE.
19 January, 2017 - V65
- Bug fix for Excel interface and "File > Output > Selected Grid/Surface Components" for fully populated option.
- Support for AUTOCAD DXF EXTENDED ENTITY DATA (EED).
- EED allows you to tag each DXF ENTITY with custom data attributes.
- Below are a list of the EEDs supported by Map3D.
- Most CAD systems will allow you to add these EEDs to your DXF.
- For example Deswick calls these "attributes", hence from within Deswick you can now create Map3D geometries including specification of Map3D block names, colours and mining sequence
- Export each block using DXF-POLYLINE/POLYFACEMESH
- Deswick attributes are exported to DXF as AutoCAD Extended Entity Data.
- The attribute names (attributes names are not case sensitive) are defined as follows:
- MAP3D_BLOCKNAME - name of the block (default is blank).
- MAP3D_BLOCKCOLOR or MAP3D_BLOCKCOLOUR - Map3D colour number (default is the Deswick defined colour number).
- MAP3D_BLOCKTYPE - 1 for FF, 2 for DD, 98 for inactive FF, 99 for inactive DD, 0 for grid plane (default is 1 for FF).
- MAP3D_MSTEP# - # is the mining step number (default is mined at step 1).
- MAP3D_BLOCKNUMBER - unique block identifier number (default is a different unique number for each DXF-POLYLINE/POLYFACEMESH or each DXF-3DFACE).
- Attributes names are not case sensitive.
- All attributes can be defined as strings (group code 1000), integers (group code 1070 or 1071) or real numbers (group code 1040).
- All attributes are optional - defaults are supplied as specified above.
- Note that if no Map3D defined attributes are specified, the DXF will read in successfully provided you are using DXF-POLYLINE/POLYFACEMESH.
- Map3D will simply assume that each DXF-POLYLINE/POLYFACEMESH is a separate block.
- If you are using multiple DXF-3DFACEs, Map3D may have difficulty grouping these into blocks.
- Problems with this occur only where adjacent blocks share their corners and have the same name.
- MAP3D_BLOCKNUMBER can be used to identify the DXF-3DFACEs that belong to separate blocks.
4 January, 2017 - V65
- Enhanced Excel interface.
- Modified DXF Import for multiple files.
- Previously Map3D had difficulty distinguishing between adjacent blocks that shared the same corners.
- If blocks are in separate files, they are now kept separate.
- If blocks have different colour numbers or different names, they are now kept separate.
- Stress, Strain... menu display fixed.